Image Manipulations through VBA
WebCam Image Captures
Dynamic Administrative Messaging to your Users
Simplified Data Entry
In today’s business world, data has become a critical business asset! How you manage and interact with your data can either be a strategic advantage or your Achilles’ heel.
- Are you tired of fighting with your spreadsheets?
- Are you unable to get all your information in one spreadsheet, document, etc.?
- Do you search countless documents to collect information you need to prepare statistics, reports, etc.?
I can design custom relational databases to centralize, optimize and better manage your data! The net result will be an increase in efficiency which will save you time, and therefore money. A few examples of how my database solutions have been used:
- Membership Tracking (a professional group – networking, gym, etc.)
- Business Invoicing System
- Contact Management / Client Tracking
- Appointment Tracking
- Project Tracking
- Engineering Drawing Tracking / Aerospace Configuration Management
If you are a small to medium sized business then I am your MS Access database specialist. If you required a larger scale solution then I can implement database solutions such as MySQL. Whatever the case may be, I can help you streamline your information flow.
What About My Existing Data? Data Migration
Clients worry about having to ‘migrate’ their existing information into a new solution. They express concerns about having to manually re-enter all their data. Typically, I can perform the ‘data migration’ from your existing tools into my solution making the transition as seamless and simple as possible.
Above and beyond developing new database solutions, I can support your existing solutions, even those which I did not develop originally. If a key individual within your organization has left, or you are not happy with the results from your existing developer, I can successfully complete an existing project.