Have you ever wanted to have an automated backup system that created backups of your back-end file without any user interaction?
Now you can.
Our Auto Backup solution, once setup, will:
- Automatically check whenever someone launches your database to see if a backup was performed that day.
- If none was performed, then it will proceed to make a backup of each linked-table back-end file.
- If it was already performed, then it continues loading the database normally (splash screen, menu, …).
- Log each backup into a table so the database administrator can later review things.
- Send a notification e-mail to the specified e-mail account once the process completes.
The entire process can easily be configured through a few user defined variables in our Database Settings table and form.
Easily review your database’s/databases’ backup history from a form.
Take it for a Test Drive
Feel free to download a locked down version of the database to try out by using the following link.
Purchase MS Access – Auto Backup
MS Access – Auto Backup – Version 1.00 (mdb x32bit database format)
Note: Although we supply a mdb version, all the code is fully compatible with accdb format as well. We supply the mdb so it can be accessed/used by all versions, thus the greatest user base possible.
All sales are final and no refunds will be issued as the deliverable provides the complete source code.
If you do not have Microsoft Access, simply download and install the freely available runtime version:
Although we have taken steps to ensure that the software on this site is free of viruses, we provide the software ‘AS IS’ and we recommend you take the time to scan it again.
In no event will CARDA Consultants Inc. be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate the software which CARDA Consultants Inc. has provided, even if CARDA Consultants Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.